Are you super organized with great people skills and office experience? This role is responsible for maintaining a company's records for all departments. Codes, files, and retrieves records as needed and ensures system is well organized.
We are looking for a motivated individual who loves to create order in a fast-paced environment.
- File records away in alphabetical or numerical order.
- Retrieve files as necessary.
- Strong computer skills
- Clean and maintain file space.
- Purge old files periodically.
- Create new entries as needed.
- Log all files that are removed.
- Fax and photocopy files when necessary.
- Deliver via interoffice methods.
- Ensure files are accessible.
- Ensure no materials in files are lost.
- Previous file clerk skills necessary
- Capable of coordinating multiple tasks simultaneously
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Good writing skills and editing and creative problem solving skills
- Sense of urgency to complete tasks
- Energetic quick learner
Privately held Food Management Partners (FMP) is a multi-concept operator of independent restaurant brands co-founded by three industry veterans in 1999. FMP currently manages all store-level and corporate operations for Furr’s Fresh Buffet, Hometown Buffet, Hops, Old Country Buffet, Ryan’s, Curry House, Sushi Zushi, Tahoe Joe’s and Zio's Italian Kitchen in 36 states. FMP also operates Dynamic Foods, a manufacturer and distributor of multiple lines of fresh and frozen products for contract food service and grocery stores, as well as restaurants and retail establishments. Alamo Retail Solutions, a millwork facility serving the retail sector, is also managed by Food Management Partners. Previously, FMP operated one of the largest Buffalo Wild Wings and Little Caesars franchises, and was a founding franchisee of Smashburger.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)