Responsible for performing general ledger account and bank statement reconciliation, preparing journal entries and financial statements, creating and maintaining periodic reporting, maintaining fixed asset system, assisting with annual budgeting, expenditures reporting, preparing statistical and financial reports, and assisting Chief Financial Officer in preparation of miscellaneous confidential correspondence.
• Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information
from the general ledger system and from departments.
• Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports, verifying information.
• Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files, reconciling accounts.
• Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures, recommending changes.
• Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
• Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting
data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
• Responsible for filing Sales Tax on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Assist with month-end closing process, conducting research and making correction journal entries for
account discrepancies, prepares closing journal entries, posts accrual entries, and prepares financial
Education / Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required. Minimum tow or more years’ experience in accounting or related business area. Proven track record of good communication skills. Proficient in Excel and Word. Great Plains experience a plus. Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks, work efficiently with minimal supervision, detail oriented.
Privately held Food Management Partners (FMP) is a multi-concept operator of independent restaurant brands co-founded by three industry veterans in 1999. FMP currently manages all store-level and corporate operations for Furr’s Fresh Buffet, Hometown Buffet, Hops, Old Country Buffet, Ryan’s, Curry House, Sushi Zushi, Tahoe Joe’s and Zio's Italian Kitchen in 36 states. FMP also operates Dynamic Foods, a manufacturer and distributor of multiple lines of fresh and frozen products for contract food service and grocery stores, as well as restaurants and retail establishments. Alamo Retail Solutions, a millwork facility serving the retail sector, is also managed by Food Management Partners. Previously, FMP operated one of the largest Buffalo Wild Wings and Little Caesars franchises, and was a founding franchisee of Smashburger.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)