Company and Culture Description:
Hometown Buffet is America's premier buffet restaurant offering a delicious variety of food items for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Recognition of your efforts is a mainstay here at HomeTown Buffet. With upper-management training and employee appreciation your hard work will never go unnoticed. Employee feedback is valued at HomeTown Buffet where we rely on your opinions and recommendations when making restaurant changes and critical decisions.
Job Position Description:
As an integral member of our restaurant management team, you will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the restaurant and its employees. Our Kitchen Restaurant Managers create a dining occasion that delivers an exceptional experience through outstanding hospitality and food service to our guests.
- Operating a well-managed, clean, and safe restaurant.
- Ensuring proper employee staffing.
- Supervises, trains, and develops team members.
- Maintaining strict compliance with health, safety, and security standards and procedures
- Overseeing the preparation of food which includes employee recipe adherence while meeting the company’s high standard for food presentation, sanitation, and quality.
- Meeting restaurant financial objectives, such as food and labor costs, sales, guest counts, etc.
- Providing outstanding guest service and an exceptional dining experience
- Resolving all store-level guest questions, complaints, and/or problems in a timely manner and with the appropriate follow-through
- Maintaining restaurant administrative requirements (i.e., scheduling, orders, etc.).
- Supporting the company’s local store marketing programs such as advertisements, promotions, menus, etc.
- Assisting and supporting other members of the restaurant management team and team members
- 1 + years restaurant management experience preferred
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work an excess of 50 hours per week
- Ability to stand and/or walk for prolonged periods
Privately held Food Management Partners (FMP) is a multi-concept operator of independent restaurant brands co-founded by three industry veterans in 1999. FMP currently manages all store-level and corporate operations for Furr’s Fresh Buffet, Hometown Buffet, Hops, Old Country Buffet, Ryan’s, Curry House, Sushi Zushi, Tahoe Joe’s and Zio's Italian Kitchen in 36 states. FMP also operates Dynamic Foods, a manufacturer and distributor of multiple lines of fresh and frozen products for contract food service and grocery stores, as well as restaurants and retail establishments. Alamo Retail Solutions, a millwork facility serving the retail sector, is also managed by Food Management Partners. Previously, FMP operated one of the largest Buffalo Wild Wings and Little Caesars franchises, and was a founding franchisee of Smashburger.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)